Check out the body structure and safety features in the 2012 Jeep Patriot.
- Advanced multistage front airbags that adjust airbag output to crash severity
- Supplemental side-curtain front and rear airbags+ offer side protection for all of the outboard occupants
- Available supplemental front seat-mounted side airbags
- Engineered crush zones divert and dissipate impact energy away from the passenger compartment
- Safety cage structure and front crumple zones absorb energy during a front impact
- Door guard beams help protect occupants during side impact
- Ultra high-strength roll-formed steel crossbeam helps transfer side-impact energy from one side of the car to the other