Seagrave TDA Stephen Siller Foundation
The folks over at TWH have made a diecast worth adding to your collect. With Code 3 Collectibles throwing in the towel there is a spot for someone to step up the game for fire apparatus diecast models. The website http://www.diecastmodels.co/seagrave-tda-stephen-siller-foundation/ has the Seagrave and Pierce Fire TWH diecast models. Make sure you sign up for an account to save 10% of your order. Also, if you buy a TDA or the new Pierce Velocity 75′ Ladder they throw in fire Pierce Engine! Make sure you tell them you found their website at Boron Extrication.
I have several of the TWH models and they blow away Code 3 Collectibles! The TWH diecast fire apparatuses are so detailed and built with precision, they make other diecast models like a matchbox car.
Stephen Siller was one of the 343 firefighters who lost their lives on Sept. 11, 2001. While on his way to play golf with his brothers, he got the call that the Twin Towers were under attack. Siller immediately donned nearly 70 pounds of gear and ran through the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel to the World Trade Center to help his fellow Americans.
Siller and 342 other firefighters died that day. And this incredibly detailed die-cast firetruck pays tribute to them all. Both the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation and FDNY logos are featured prominently on each side of the truck.
And the Sept. 11 design will serve as a constant reminder to never forget to honor the bravest among us.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each firetruck directly benefits the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Submit your order now.
SCALE: 1:50 TYPE: Diecast / multi-material FUNCTIONS:
- Steerable front tractor axle
- Steerable trailer axle
- Pivoting opening cab that reveals detailed engine
- Functional axle suspension
- Extendable 4 section diecast ladder with extending waterway
- Below grade ladder extension feature
- Functional outriggers
- Removable outrigger pads
- Continuous 360 degree ladder rotation
- 180 degree tractor arc
- Detailed tiller cab design
- Accurate hose and wire detail
- Accurate front bumper design
- Exterior air intake detail
- Accurately designed rims
- Work and safety lighting
- Roof mounted air handling unit
- Air compressor and air hose routing detail
- Photoetch steps
- Diamond plate decking
- Accurate ladder accessories
- Accurate storage compartment design
- Detailed Marauder II cab design that features the following: – SCBA tanks and SCBA seating – Headsets – Fans – Literature on console – Radio equipment – Console with detailed gauges
- Length of tractor and trailer: 14.5″ (368mm)
- Length of tractor: 6″ (152mm)
- Length of trailer: 10.25″ (260mm)
- Width of tractor and trailer: 2″ (51mm)
- Height: 2.625″ (67mm) ladder in stored position
- Height: 24.75″ (629mm) ladder extended/maximum angle
- Length of ladder: 8.25″ (210mm) stored position
- Length of ladder: 23″ (584mm) extended
- Weight: 1.75 lbs. (0.79kg)
- Length: 14.25″ (362mm)
- Width: 6.75″ (172mm)
- Height: 5.625″ (142mm)
QTY PER MASTER CARTON: 9 TRUCK NUMBERS AVAILABLE / PRODUCTION QTY: 500 DEPARTMENT: Fantasy